What our building inspections cover
We provide complete reports customised for your home or commercial building. These will:
- Outline major defects and significant maintenance issues.
- Be documented in a way that the inspector would if it was his own family buying.
- Provide photographic evidence of any defects or issues noted.
- Be written in plain English, with limited building jargon.
- Articulate the building inspectors level of concern via a ‘traffic light’ system.
- Be written with complete independence.
- Written to provide comfort and peace of mind.
- Compliant with the NZ Standard for Residential Property Inspections.
- Be provided in a quick turn-around time frame.