Getting an intelligent house inspection by a building inspector gives you the peace of mind that you and your family are protected.
Why can you bet on a Betta Report?
You’ve found a house that ticks all your boxes, but how do you know it’s as good as it looks?
A Betta Report will:
- Outline major defects and significant maintenance issues.
- Be documented in a way that the inspector would if it was his own family buying.
- Provide photographic evidence of any defects or issues noted.
- Be written in plain English, with limited building jargon.
- Articulate the inspectors level of concern via a ‘traffic light’ system.
- Be written with complete independence.
- Written to provide comfort and peace of mind.
- Compliant with the NZ Standard for Residential Property Inspections.
- Be provided in a quick turn-around time frame.
If you don’t get a building inspection before making an offer, we recommend you make your purchase conditional on a building inspection being done. That way if there’s a major issue discovered, you are in a favourable position to re-negotiate.